Dr Rybicki and our team are committed to providing you with the most comprehensive and highest quality dentistry that we have available. With this in mind, we realize that each patient has his or her own desires and expectations for their personal dental care. Our goal is to provide you with a unique experience that allows you to achieve the outcome that fits your needs and expectations.
Welcome to our Practice!
Understanding that each individual patient has a unique set of needs and expectations, we offer different ways for you to be seen at your first visit:
Dental Emergency or acute problem
- Are you having a very specific problem that needs attention or evaluation?
- At this visit the Doctor will perform a focused exam and provide an assessment and make recomendations as to treatment options.
Routine exam with or without a dental cleaning
- Have you been seen at another office within the last year, and have no pressing treatment needs or concerns?
- At this visit, we can schedule you for a routine exam with the Doctor, and in many cases, a dental cleaning with one of our hygienists can be included.
- If any dental issues are discovered during this visit, the Doctor recommend treatment to be scheduled at a later date.
Comprehensive detailed examination
- Do you have multiple dental issues that you would like to have evaluated?
- Are you looking to give yourself a new or improved smile?
- Have you struggled to find solutions to a never ending stream of dental problems?
- During this visit the Doctor will discuss your dental issues with you at length, and perform an extensive detailed evaluation of your teeth and mouth as well as Head and neck muscles. He will also review detailed dental and medical history with you.
- This visit will usually involve a full set of Radiographs as well as photographs. This will allow the doctor to present you with a "tour of your mouth" where you and the doctor can discuss your issues together.
- The goal is to develop a treatment strategy that aligns with your goal for your dental health.
Contact us to help you set up your visit
Our team will be glad to answer any questions you may have, and we will provide all the information you need to determine which treatment is right for you. Please contact our practice to schedule your first visit.