We would like to provide you with an update on our return to providing routine dental care.
Our practice has begun to open for a wider spectrum of dental procedures. We have been working diligently to update our daily routines and practices, so that we can ensure the safety and comfort of our patients and our team as we begin to return to full care and service.
The process of delivering routine dental care under the current conditions, is a challenge that we are meeting with all of our available resources. Our primary concern has, and always will be, providing excellent care in a safe environment. This has required a number of changes to our daily practice, and has significantly reduced the number of patients we are able to see in a day.
Our new schedule has been designed to allow for social distancing protocols, and maximize patient safety while also prioritizing certain times for our most vulnerable patients. We have added hours and additional days to our schedule to try to accommodate both increased appointment times and allow for rescheduling of cancellations.
If your appointment was cancelled during our shutdown, we will be reaching out to you soon to find a new date and time for you to come in. If you have an existing appointment that was scheduled before our closure, we will be contacting you to make some changes to the time and perhaps the date.
Please understand we are doing all we can to accommodate the vast needs of all of our patients, and as we navigate this difficult time and situation, we ask for your continued patience and cooperation.
To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we have followed the direction of the CDC and American Dental Association by implementing the following and have also identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment:
What we are doing
· We will be reviewing screening questions with each patient on the phone prior to your appointment and again when you arrive for your appointment.
· Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in. A temperature reading over 100 degrees will require us to reschedule your appointment.
· Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
· Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). This PPE will be changed out with each patient appointment.
· Additional time has been scheduled between appointments for a thorough and deep cleaning of the treatment room.
· We are implementing special appointment times for our most vulnerable patients.
· We are offering special appointment times for patients to condense multiple appointments into one block to limit the number of times required to come into the office.
What you can do
· Use the hand sanitizer station at the front door prior to check in.
· Please leave family members that are not receiving treatment at home to limit the number of people in the practice
· If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for two weeks later
· Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more with other patients and our front office team
· Please call us when you arrive for your appointment, and we will let you know when we are ready for you to come up to the office. This will allow us to keep the number of people in the waiting room to a minimum and help with social distancing protocols.
· If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know.
We know this has been a difficult time, and we will always place the health and well-being of our patients and staff first. Please know that we are committed to providing you with the essential and complete care you deserve, and that you have come to expect from us.
Brian Rybicki, DDS
The Staff at Spring Grove Dental
Here at Spring Grove Dental, we are committed to excellence and comfort. Dr. Brian Rybicki and our team will treat you with the friendly one-on-one care you deserve, and our warm and relaxed atmosphere will ease your fears and provide you with a positive dental experience.
Spring Grove Dental specializes in beautifying smiles, maintaining your dental health, and helping you improve your appearance. Our experienced and friendly staff takes great pride in keeping your smile beautiful. Our promise to you is that the veneers, fillings, CEREC® crowns, and bridges we create will look as good as or better than the teeth nature gave you. And to make sure we keep that promise, the products we recommend and use are of the highest quality and incredibly durable.
To learn more about Spring Grove Dental and the services we provide, please contact our Spring Grove Dental to schedule an appointment. You can trust your smile with us!