Understanding Your Financial Choices
When you make any decision regarding dental treatment, it is important that you understand the financial decision you are making at the same time. We are committed to fully informing every patient every time of their financial responsibility prior to treatment.
You are responsible for the cost of treatment provided in our office.
• To support your financial responsibility, we will always tell you in advance of providing any dental service what your expected costs will be.
If you have a dental plan, we will work with you to understand your anticipated benefits as they apply to your treatment choices.
• We will help you determine how your plan reimbursement will affect your payment to our office for dental services, considering reimbursement method, levels of coverage, co-payments, deductibles, limits, and services not covered.
Your payment to our office is due on the day of service.
• For treatment that is completed in a single appointment, the full amount of your payment is due on the day of the appointment.
• For treatment that requires multiple appointments, we will inform you of the payment amount that is due at each appointment.
Payments can be made by cash, check, debit card, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover Card.
• When extensive dental treatment is planned, our office can facilitate financial arrangements with a third party dental finance company.
Your dental treatment is important to your health. We always welcome questions you have about dental care and the costs of care. We are committed to you and we will work together with you to create a financial arrangement to suit your needs.